Anti aging supplements are necessary to live a long healthy and quality life. These compounds are effective at combating those signs and symptoms most commonly associated with aging. It is not ‘getting old’ that worries people as much as the idea of having to face issues such as ‘wrinkles’ sagging skin’, ‘age spots’ and other age related problems.
It is important to note that aging is inevitable; there is no magic solution to prevent it. However, what you can do is to postpone its effects and look young for a longer period of time. The second most important thing that you need to understand is, how you age and try to reverse its effects, though it’s not as simple as it may seem. Your biological processes can be your best friends, but at the same time they are your enemies as well, because they also damage your body in due course of time
How do anti aging supplements work?
Anti-aging supplements work in the following ways:
1. Most good quality supplements also help to prevent a number of diseases. Calcium is an important supplements to boost your bones and teeth. Calcium fights against dental carries and arthritis to a great extent. Vitamin A is helpful to tackle eyesight problem.
2. They help us age gracefully. As an example, some boost levels of DHEA and melatonin, which are produced naturally when we are younger. As we age, our bodies produce less and less, this, according to some reports, can increase the chances of a number of age-related health problems.
3. There is no way that anyone can escape from the production of free radicals. By using the anti-aging supplements such as antioxidants the free radicals do not have a drastic affect. The affect of free radicals gets minimized with the use of age reducing supplements.
4. These supplements, mainly contain vitamins and enzymes that help repair the damaged cells. Therefore help slowing down the aging process and make you feel young and rejuvenated.
5. Anti-aging supplements also help to reverse the aging process by increasing your fitness level. To raise your fitness level, you can choose resveratrol. It not only burn your fat but also helps in several biological metabolic processes. Your endurance level also increases, which will help you work out for a longer period without getting tired.
Best anti aging supplements
When we age we need some supplements to strengthen our health. Choosing your best anti aging supplements is like an examination. However, here we will discuss the best supplements:
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
The most popular one is Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), which is soluble both in water and fat. No other antioxidant has such powerful efficacy. It has several benefits – firstly it flush out toxin from our body. Then, it prevents signs of aging such as sagging, wrinkle of skin. Moreover, it accelerates the activity of vitamin C and E.
Vitamin C is another anti aging supplement that works well. It is a good collagen stimulant and provides anti-inflammatory effect on skin. Collagen is an essential elements of skin which upholds skin. Vitamin C is effective and trustworthy supplements. Study reveals, women who intake vitamin C are less susceptible to wrinkles. 300 to 500 mg/day vitamin C intake is minimum requirement to get a glowing skin.
Vitamin E is a good anti aging supplements. It’s function is to save skin from sun damage as it is an anti-oxidant. It aids you to fade away fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet. When you are unable to get enough amount of vitamin E, you must accept supplement. The recommended dose of Vitamin E is 400 mg.
See Also: Top 4 essential anti aging vitamin must need every day
CQ10 is a good anti aging supplement. It has wide biological benefits ranging from producing energy to saving you from free radicals. Moreover, it increases cell energy and helps to prevents cardiovascular risk. The recommended dose is 30-200 mg/day.
Zinc is a necessary supplement because it keeps away you from several heath problems such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer. Moreover, zinc deficiency can make you weak. In order to get a healthy and young body take zinc regularly. It increases your immunity, form collagen and repair tissue damage.
Resveratrol is an polyphenol and antioxidant, collected from red grape’s skin. In Asia it is found in plant called Polygonum cuspidatum. However, it acts against aging process by protecting skin, heart and more.
Omega- 3 Fatty Acids:
Omega-3 fatty acid or essential fatty acids are essential for body. But our body cannot produce it so, we have to have supplement containing omega-3 fatty acid. It maintains fluidity and protects structure of our cell membrane. In order to keep your skin hydrate and healthy omega-3 fatty acids are needed.
Grape Seed Extract:
Grape seed extract is another robust anti-aging supplement. It strengthens and supports living tissue and aids in circulation. It is a super antioxidant, 20-50 times more potent than vitamin C, E and beta-carotene. As we age, our bodies make less antioxidants to fight the aging process.
In the light of the above, by using anti-aging products one will not be able to halt or reverse the effects of aging, but will be able to slow it down and age gracefully. Since these anti-aging supplements come in many forms, and serve many different purposes. It is equally important that one ask themselves what exactly they are looking for and what issues they would like addressed, and then go from there.
Shuman Das is a blogger and content writer, passionate about health and beauty. He runs a website anti-aging and beauty. On the other hand, by profession he is a pharmacist working as a marketer in pharmaceutical industry. Follow him on Facebook: Shuman_Forever